‘Tis the season for gift lists and giving! While curated gift collections can be somewhat helpful, depending of course on what your kids are in to, what your man would actually wear and how many mugs your teacher already has, this 365 days a year giving mama is opting for a wish list!
Since my littlest guy turned 3 (and my hormones finally went back to almost normal), I have had quite a transformational year filled with learning or unlearning, setting priorities and determining life goals, striving for balance and healthy living. So, without further adieu, 10 gifts this “moving towards wellness mama” would love to see under her tree:
1. His first book in 20 years! Tony Robbins is the king of self improvement so it’s no surprise that his new book, ‘Money-Master the Game’ is getting rave reviews. I must have it!
2. The greatest cream ever – all natural Sheamu Butter from Earth to Body (shea butter + emu oil), amazing from face to feet! I use it as a face moisturizer, as a natural sunburn deterrent, on my hands and to make my feet super soft. And no, it doesn’t cause break outs…
3. Anything from the (very expensive) ADIDAS ORIGINALS x MARY KATRANTZOU collection – what a collab!
4. A new pair of SOLANGE x PUMA colorful trainers
5. A renewed subscription to Elle Decor (or Oprah, or Style at Home, or House & Home, or even Chatelaine)
6. A waters gift certificate for Body Blitz and its Dead Sea, green tea and epsom salt pools – for an ultimate Toronto getaway when the temperature drops
7. Every mama needs a fly beanie – here’s a cute one from Spiritual Gangster
8. Anything from Korres – almost all natural beauty products made with herbs, extractions and food ingredients = chemical-free luxury
9. This would be a dream I think, receiving a subscription gift box of healthy snacks every month!
10. Inspired living: I came across this Daily Dream Creator, 2015 Planner via Bliss Inventive, beautiful!
While the season should be more about giving than receiving, it’s also important for dedicated moms to take their own needs and wants into consideration! What would you love to receive?!